The changing of winter to spring has invariably been my favourite time of the year. It’s the perfect climate to spend some pleasant time with your family and friends. chicken fajita wrap is something everyone likes irrespective of the age. It’s the best dish to carry while travelling, for a picnic or to have by the beach.
Loaded with protein, vitamins and healthy fats, it can be enjoyed at any time of the day. May it be breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. I packed these delicious chicken fajita wraps for my dad and his friends while they were on a trip with almost 25 people on a bus. It got quite popular and request for the recipe started gushing forth. What better way to put it down here for everyone to savor.
What is a chicken fajita quesadilla?
Originating from Mexico, quesadilla is a flat circled bread made of corn masa, called a tortilla, cooked on a pan and folded with desired fillings. Chicken fajita quesadilla is tortilla filled with Chicken fajita, which is made with a combination of chicken breast, pepper, onions and fajita seasoning.
Which kind of tortilla are used for fajita?
This recipe tastes best when used a flour tortilla. It gives it the right amount of crunchy crispiness. Here we used multi grain tortillas.
How many Calories are in a chicken fajita quesadilla?
Tasty and Delicious Chicken Fajita Quesadilla
Chicken fajita quesadilla recipe is a healthy and tasty recipe for busy days. Prepare the filling whenever you are free, so that you can put together this meal in no time.
- In a pan, add olive oil, once heated toss in chicken breast, onion and bell pepper.
- Add and mix paprika, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and lemon juice.
- Let the chicken cubes get tender, saute in between to avoid burning (10- 15 minutes)
- In a bowl, mix lettuce avocado and the prepared chicken mixture. Mix the dressing ingredients and add them into the same bowl.
- Place a cheese slice followed by the chicken fajita mix onto the tortilla and fold into triangles.
- Heat a pan with butter and roast both the sides until crisp.
If you are busy and want to work on something else, you can skip the stove and put it into an oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes.