Corn cheese balls are easy to make and absolutely delicious. This veg snack recipe is filled with flavors and is a favorite among the crowds. The recipe includes cheese, but you can easily turn it into a vegan recipe by substituting cheese with Diya cheese (vegan cheese).
This is a great recipe to make ahead of time and freeze for later use. You can even bake these to make them a little more healthy.
How to freeze corn cheese balls?
Place them on a tray and put it in the freezer for an hour. Then transfer them to a freezer bag to keep them separate. While cooking them, take them out of the freezer and fry it right away.
Did you know?
Corn preserves healthy skin! It contains vitamin c and lycopene (antioxidants) that increases the production of collagen and pevents UV generated free radicals from skin damaging.
Hope you liked our easy recipe for corn cheese balls, Comment below and let us Know.
Corn Cheese Balls
The only cooking involved in this corn cheese balls recipe is to fry them at the end. It's super easy and quick to make which I absolutely love!
This recipe makes for 10 Individual corn cheese balls.
For corn balls
To make it healthier, You can also lightly brush it with olive oil and bake it on a pre-heated oven at 180°c from 35 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients except for cheese and grind it on pulse or use a processor.
- Transfer into a bowl and fold the cheese in until well combined. make them into balls
- In a cup, add the flour, salt, chilli powder and little water and mix to turn it into a paste.
- Dip the balls into the flour mix and coat with bread crumbs.
- Freeze it at this point or deep fry it right away!
For vegan corn cheese balls : Substitute cheddar & mozzarella Cheese with one cup of Daiya cheese.