Chicken cheese Cutlet is the king of cutlets. It tastes absolutely amazing with the creamy cheese, chicken and potato. This chicken cheese cutlet will win your family’s heart at the iftar table.
- 1 chicken breast piece
- 2 medium potato (mashed)
- 1 onion
- 2 green chilli
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chicken masala
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- In a pan, Add oil and saute the onion and green chilli till it gets translucent. Then add chicken pieces (tiny cube sized),tumeric, salt, pepper,red chilli and chicken masala.
2. After the chicken gets well cooked, add the mixed vegetables (corn, carrot,peas and beans) and tomato paste(you can use ketchup as well). cover the lid and let it cook.
3. Add lemon juice, mashed potato and mix.
4. Make them into balls and flatten them. Add 1 tsp of cream cheese, close it with a similar flattened ball.
5. Dip it into the egg and coat with bread crumbs.
6. You can freeze it at this point for later use or deep fry in oil and have it right away. Tastes best with ketchup and mayonnaise dip.
If you try this recipe out, please hashtag your photos with #passionlogfood and tag us with @passionlog_food on instagram. We love seeing your takes on our recipes!