This is a easy to make refreshing and delicious dessert. Toss in your favourite fruits and enjoy this yummy dessert in no time.
We used store bought cake that has cream filling in it, which adds to the taste. Use your favourite cake in this recipe to maximize the taste. Cup cakes with caramel fillings also taste very good in this recipe. Slice the cake into 2 pieces to use in this recipe.
- Store bought or homemade cake
- 500ml whipped cream
- Custard or 1 box vanila pudding mix
- 2 cups mixed tin fruit
- 2 cup berries
- Prepare the whipped cream, custard or vanilla pudding (follow the instructions in the package) and cut cake into slices.
- In a bowl, place the cake slices then add custard, mixed fruits and whipped cream
- Place strawberries on the sides and repeat the layer.
- Top with whipped cream and berries.
Make this delicous fruit trifle and enjoy because there’s always room for desserts!