Bread Pockets is a special snack with different style fillings which gives you mouth watering taste. The fillings make it a healthy choice. The bread pockets are very easy to make with simple following steps. This will be a great recipe on the month of Ramadan.
- 10 bread slices
- 1.5 cup bread crumbs
- Egg white 3 eggs
- Onion chopped – 1/4 cup
- Cucumber chopped – 1/4 cup
- Carrot chopped – 1/4 cup
- Capsicum chopped – 1/4 cup
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Sauted chicken pieces – 1/2 cup
- Myonise – 1/4 cup
- Salt as required
How to prepare Bread Pocket:
- Take 2 bread slices and place one over the other. Using a roller, gently roll over the both slices so that it will stick to each other.
- Using cutter cut it exactly round shaped or rectangular shape. You will get a round shaped or rectangular shaped single bread slice.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip the round bread slices in egg white and then roll it in bread crumbs.
- Fry the bread slices in hot oil on low heat until both sides are light golden. You can see the bread puffing.
- Transfer the fried bread pockets into a tissue paper.
How to prepare chicken pieces:
Saute the chicken in a low flame by adding required quantity of salt, pepper till it cook. Keep it aside
How to prepare fillings:
- Mix all the chopped vegetables.
- Add the black pepper, salt, tomato ketchup and mix well to combine.
- Add the sauted chicken pieces.
- Add myonise 1/2 cup.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes for the flavors to incorporate. Yummy filling is ready.
How to fill the pockets:
- Now cut the fried and puffed bread into two pieces.
- Add the filling into the bread pockets.
Enjoy having bread pocket with yummy fillings☺️