Tender coconut glass pudding will gives you special taste with tender coconut water and it’s flesh mix. Tender coconut tastes way more better in desserts than eating it raw. Here is the tastiest and easiest pudding recipe.
- Tender Coconut Water – 2 Cups
- Tender Coconut Flesh – 1 Cup
- Agar/China Grass – 6gm
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Milk – 5 tbsp
- Condensed Milk – 1/4 Cups
- Fresh Cream(Optional)
1. First Separate tender coconut water and tender Coconut flesh. Now start boiling tender coconut water, to the boiling water add china grass and sugar. Boil till china grass melts and mix well.
2. Strain the tender coconut and china grass mixed boiled water to pudding vessel. Bring it to room temperature.
3. Blend tender coconut flesh, 5 tbsp milk and condensed milk as per your sweetness in a blender to a creamy mixture. Also you can add fresh cream to the same creamy mixture to taste even more(optional).
4. Refrigerate both tender coconut strained water and creamy mixture for one hour.
5. Cut the refrigerated hardened tender coconut water pudding into small glass pieces and add the glass pieces to a refrigerated creamy mixture.
This dessert sets super quick and tastes great when cooled well. Now it’s ready to serve.
Enjoy having your tasty and yummy tender coconut glass pudding during our blessed month of Ramadan😊