Why have abs when you can have kebabs!!! These soft and succulent Seekh Kebabs are the best thing you would try which will give you that restaurant quality taste you have been missing these days. Try Out, these rich and flavorful Seekh Kebabs of your dreams.
- Ground Meat (without moisture) – 0.5 kg
- Papaya paste – 1 Tbsp
- Crushed Onions (without moisture)- 1/4 cup
- Ginger paste – 2 Tsp
- Garlic paste – 2 Tsp
- Green chili paste – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 Tsp
- Chat Masala – 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 Tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 Tbsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves – 2 Tbsp
- Butter – 2 Tbsp
- Roasted Gram Flour – 3 Tbsp
1 Add all ingredients in ground meat.
2. Mix all the ingredients very well and allow it to rest for 15- 20 minutes.
3. Now take, skewers (or straws or spoon handle), wet your hands with oil. Take a small portion of prepared ground meat mixture and coat it along the skewer in cylindrical shape. Make sure the mixture is evenly spread.
4. Now put oil/butter in a pan. Now slowly push the kebabs off the skewers on to the pan. Keep rotating it every 2-3 minutes so that all the sides are cooked nicely. Cook till it becomes golden brown on all sides.
5. Serve hot with Mayonnaise/ Garlic Sauce.
So keep calm and eat kebabs…Enjoy!