Corn cheese balls are easy to make and absolutely delicious. This veg snack recipe is filled with flavours and is a favourite among the crowds. The recipe includes cheese, but you can easily turn it into a vegan recipe by substituting cheese with Diya cheese (vegan cheese).
This is a great recipe to make ahead of time and freeze for later use. You can even bake these to make them a little more healthy.
- 1 cup corn
- 1 +1/2 bread
- 1 green chilli
- 4-5 stem coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- pinch of red chilli powder
- Bread crumbs
- Add all the ingredients except for cheese and grind it on pulse or use a processor.
- Transfer into a bowl and fold the cheese in until well combined. make them into balls
- In a cup, add the flour, salt, chilli powder and little water and mix to turn it into a paste.
- Dip the balls into the flour mix and coat with bread crumbs.
- Freeze it at this point or deep fry it right away
- You can also lightly brush it with olive oil and bake it at 180°c from 35 minutes.
Did you know?
Corn preserves healthy skin! It contains vitamin c and lycopene (antioxidants) that increases the production of collagen and pevents UV generated free radicals from skin damaging.
Hope you liked our easy recipe for corn cheese balls, Comment below and let us Know.
Other recipe’s to try: