Summers are already hitting up and having frozen desserts at night is an obligatory ritual! Royal Falooda is layered with dry fruits, vermicelli, flavored jelly, basil seeds, milk and ice cream, and has all the reasons to become your favorite. An essential glass full of love and sweetness, so you basically get the best of both worlds with this dessert. Every sip of this falooda is luscious and truly a taste of heaven. Try it out!!!
- 2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp, Almond, Pistachio and Cashews (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 2 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp basil seeds
- Half cup jelly ( raspberry or strawberry)
- Half cup vermicelli
- 5-6 Tbsp Rose syrup
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 Bring milk to boil, now add chopped nuts and condensed milk. Continue simmering milk until milk reduces to 1 and 1/2 cup. Turn off the flame and bring to room temperature. Now refrigerate until use.
2. Make jelly following the instructions on the packet. Cool and refrigerate. Once cool, cut into small cubes and keep aside.
3. Soak basil seeds in one cup water for 10 minutes. Sieve them to drain excess water. Set aside
4. Make the vermicelli or sev, following the instructions on the packet. Set aside
5. To assemble falooda: Grab 2 large serving glasses. Add 3 Tbsp of rose syrup or rooh afza.
6. Next, add 2 tbsp of basil seeds, 2 tbsp falooda vermicelli followed by 2 tbsp of jelly cubes and raisins.
7. Slowly pour chilled milk till 3/4th of the glass. Then top it with 2 scoops of ice cream. Serve immediately.
Family who eats falooda together, stays together. Enjoy!!!