Pineapple is a sweet and piny fruit which will give you a soft and creamy tasty pudding made with premium ingredients. This pineapple pudding is really easy to make and a party favorite.
- Milk – 1/2 litre
- sugar – 1/4 cup
- Custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Pineapple – 1 cup sliced
- whipping cream – 1 Bowl
- Bread slices – 10 pieces
1. Chop the pineapple into small pieces and saute in a pan with medium flame.
2. Add 4 tbsp of sugar and make sure it is half cooked till sour taste goes away.
3. Prepare custard in milk by adding custard powder and sugar. For more recipe Click here to follow step by step process of custard making.
4. Chill a medium-sized bowl in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Combine heavy cream(cold), powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in chilled bowl. Beat ingredients together with an electric beater on high speed until cream is thick and stiff peaks are formed.
5. Cut four sides of bread(optional) and layer bread slices by dipping in custard milk.
6. Above the custard dipped bread, layer whipping cream and layer cooked pineapple pieces and repeat this step again.
7. Refrigerate it for 2 hours and serve yummy delicious pudding as your special dessert.
Enjoy having your yummy pineapple dessert with special taste!