This 3 Ingredients Pineapple dessert shots recipe is easy to make and requires minimum cooking, tastes delicious and is an impressive showstopper. It’s an easy and tasty gluten-free dessert recipe perfect for themed parties, thanksgiving, festivities or to have by yourself to make you happy.
The main ingredient in this recipe is pineapple and canned pineapple’s work best for this recipe. The only cooking required in this recipe is sauteing the pineapple with butter and sugar.
It requires 3 main ingredients (that you might have to buy) and 3 ingredients that you will readily find in your pantry. Pineapple jello is optional, it makes it look prettier for display. You can also make a topping with gelatin, sugar, lemon and yellow color.
- 4 Pineapple rings
- 170g Fresh cream
- 4 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp lemon
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp butter/ghee
- Pineapple jello (optional)
- Cut the pineapple rings into small pieces as shown in the above picture.
- In a pan, saute the pineapple with butter and sugar until it turns slightly golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix fresh cream and condensed milk and lemon juice, then add cooled sauted pineapple pieces and fold it in and transfer it into the shots.
- prepare pineapple jelly and add on top (optional)
- Let it sit in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
Do subscribe to passionlog for more recipes, comment down below and tell us how you liked the recipe.