Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It Replenishes your energy levels and alertness, improves memory, helps hunger and craving throughout the day, prevents type 2 diabetes and helps lose weight. Make the best of it, starting your day with a healthy meal. Who said a healthy breakfast is not easy to make? We have put together 5 easy and healthy recipes for a healthy lifestyle.
1.Musli with fruits and nuts
- 4 tbsp Musli
- 1 cup Milk/almond milk
- 1/2 cup berry your choice
- 1 Kiwi
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp chia seed
- 6-7 pecan nuts
- 6-7 Almonds
- Add musli in a bowl with milk
- Add chia seeds
- Top them with fruits and nuts
- drizzle some honey
2.Multigrain egg Sandwich
- Multigrain bread
- Olive oil
- Toast the bread and spread cheese on both sides
- Add Tomato, onion, lettuce and avocado
- In a pan, add 1 tsp olive oil and add the egg
- Sprinkle salt and paprika powder
- Now top the egg on the sandwich and enjoy.
- 2 tbsp Hummus
- 2 tbsp Aubergine spread
- 1 Hard-boiled egg
- 1 Lettuce
- 3-4 small pickle
- Spread hummus on one side and aubergine spread on the other
- Cut the hard-boiled egg into slices and place them on the croissant
- Add lettuce and pickle
- Close and toast on a pan for a minute on low flame.
- 1 cup oats
- Pinch of salt
- 2tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup yoghurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Grind the oats to fine powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, do not overmix.
- In a pan, add some butter and pour the batter
- Cook on low flame, flip when bubble start forming
- Serve hot with honey and fruits.
5. 3 minute mug omelette
No more excuses to skip your breakfast!!!