5- Minute – Mug Mac and Cheese
This mug of cheesy goodness is going to be truly delicious and the BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese you ever made. This is a perfect meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well. Savour the creamy, gooey blend of melted cheese which will surely melt everyone’s heart.
- Half cup Macaroni pasta
- Half cup Milk
- Half cup water
- Half cup shredded cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper.
- Grab a microwave-safe mug of your choice, add macaroni, water, salt and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove the mug from microwave, now add milk, cheese, pepper and microwave it for another 30 seconds.
Tadaa!!! The Delicious feast is ready to serve.
4- Minute Chicken Cheese Quesadilla
These quick tortilla wraps are perfect for quick lunches during the week and are also great for breakfast. It works best both ways.
- 2 medium tortillas
- half cup shredded chicken/strips (cooked)
- Half diced bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp, taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup, Shredded cheese
- In a bowl, mix chicken, peppers and taco seasoning and microwave for about 1-2 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas in Microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Now, spread the filling prepared in step 1 on a tortilla, then top it with cheese. Place another tortilla on top.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds, slice and serve hot.
Enjoy the cheese pulls of your dreams.
3 Minutes Mug Omelet
A full tummy with least efforts, doesn’t this sound amazing?
This mug omelette is a good option whenever you don’t have time or energy to cook your food but still want to eat a rich and tasty meal.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 bell pepper
- Chicken or Ham strips
- 1/2 cup of spinach or coriander
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Add all the ingredients in a mug, mix well. Microwave for 2-3 minute.
Healthy and Succulent Omelet is ready to Enjoy!!!
2 Minutes Chocolate Mug Cake
How about a sudden craving for dessert in less than 2 minutes? Well, it’s possible with this super quick incredibly soft and fluffy mug cake recipe.
- 3 Tbsp Maida/All purpose flour
- 1 Egg (Room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- Take a microwave-safe mug of your choice, add egg, oil, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix well.
- Now, add flour and blend thoroughly with a fork.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until the top is dry. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before eating.
Last but not the least, everyone’s favourite, PIZZA!!! Make your own homemade pizza with this super easy, quick and bomb recipe
- 4 bread slices
- Half cup chopped onion
- Half cup chopped capsicum
- Half cup chopped tomatoes
- Half cup pizza sauce/ Tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 150 grams, grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp oregano (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped olives (optional)
- In a bowl, add onion, capsicum, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Mix the ingredients well.
- Now place the bread slices on board or tray. Apply a layer of pizza sauce on bread.
- Spread the mixture prepared in step 1, on the bread.
- Next, place the layer of grated cheese and top it with some olive and oregano.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
What’s your favourite easy meal? Tell us in the comments below.