This winter fruit salad is a great way to eat fresh fruit during the colder months.
It has been a day full of love and of course, delicious food.
The Winter Fruit Salad is filled with orange, banana, apple and pomegranate.
It gets tossed in a delicious honey and lime juice dressing and you won’t be able to get enough. I seriously can’t get enough of it. I have always loved having fruit in the house and some of my favorite fruits are winter fruits. And I am totally obsessed with pomegranate.
Now that winter’s cold weather is upon us, add a little more pomegranate seeds to your winter fruit salad as its a time where plenty of pomegranate needs to be consumed. The most known features of pomegranate is its protection against cancer as it contains very strong antioxidants. And what left is apples, apples and more apples. Oh, and a few oranges and bananas too.
This winter fruit salad recipe is a colorful variety of fresh fruit tossed in a light honey and lemon juice. I made this winter fruit salad quite a few times during the holidays and it is so bright, vibrant and delicious. We love having a fruit salad at the dinner table when we eat with family, and this one is always requested!
- 2 large oranges peeled and seperated into segments.
- 1 red apples cored and diced
- 2 large bananas peeled and sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves(Optional)
- combine all the fruit in one large mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice and honey to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle over fruit and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder above the fruit.
- Garnish it with few mint leaves(Optional).
- Chill in the fridge and pull out when you’re ready to serve!
Feel free to use any combination of fruit, depending on what you prefer or available.
you can use any other spicy seasoning mix in place of the pepper powder.